Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sneha & Rajat's Reception

Sneha & Rajat had their reception in the evening at Hecker Pass Winery. It was a wonderful event with the sunset illuminating the winery as the backdrop. Their reception was held under a tent decorated with pink flowers. Every detail was looked into. From a lighting point of view this was probably the most challenging yet the most rewarding reception I have ever done. There were pink floruscent lights lighting up the tent and really no direct ceiling to bounce a flash. Needless to say most of my work is flashless anyways, so I played around with the ISO and AP/TV and got these shots.





Generally I stay away from sephia because I think it looks fake, but here is a good example of where it looks fine.





Their slow song was the "Pehle Nazar" from RACE. Its a very new song, and I just heard it a few days prior to this wedding. GOOD choice! I love Atif Aslam. For all those who love Atif Aslam, you must listen to his "Doorie" CD. Amazing.
Sneha hired DJ Kapil as her DJ. I have done a few events with him and he is great!





No comments: