Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sharda & Naveen's Couple Portrait Session

Naveen and I go way back.. all the way back to designing circuits in Engineering School at UCLA. I have known him for so long its hard to believe he is getting married! I am so thrilled that he found Sharda. I just love them together. Unfortunately I have a wedding myself to shoot the weekend of their wedding in November so I will not be able to attend :( but I did have the honor of doing their couple portrait session.

We did this shoot at Baker Beach, Random places in SF , Palace of Fine Arts and finally Union Square. Phew! What fun. They got over 300 images. Here are some of my favorites. Aren't they a beautiful couple!







































1 comment:

Jigar said...

Very nice! I knew you'd set aside a day to take their portraits. Good job!