Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009!

It looks like 2009 is here! I am quite excited for this year as there are many exciting things about to happen... My dates for weddings are pretty much booked for 2009. Its amazing the turnout! I have only a few dates open for discussion. I really wish I could squeeze all of you in, because I hate saying no, but it is "First come.. First serve". I def have room for family portraits or couple portrait sessions. If you are interested in hiring me for your wedding, please contact me through my website and we will get back to you as soon as possible on availability!

Here is to some amazing weddings in 2009!


This was taken at the TrueGrooves party in SF on NYE. We had a BLAST and a HUGE turn-out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 2009 and happy birthday! I am not the least surprised that you are already booked for 2009! Your work speaks for itself! Take Care, Reena