Saturday, September 5, 2009

Anju+Sriram: Couple Portrait Session

Okay... check out this hot couple. I am probably the happiest person in the world to see this couple tie-the Knot because Anju is my sister and Sriram has been with our family for so long, we feel like he has always been family.

We had a blast shooting this couple portrait session all around SF. and Thank you for climbing the tree Sriram! I can't say any other client has done that before.














































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last tree picture is my favorite. Good job!

Payal said...

I love the poses on this shoot. You can really feel the love between the couple through these photographs. Do you direct them, or do the clients come up with these poses?

sandhya said...

Thanks Payal! This couple was very much in love and it definitly makes my job of capturing their love quite easy! But I walk them through a series of poses and fun things to get the right reactions, expressions. Its a lot of fun! We have a blast and the couples get an awesome set of pics out of it!

Event Manager said...

Hi, I found your post really helpful.Really nice photography.Thanks for posting such photos which shows your art work. Keep posting