Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Arati+Raj: Slideshow Overview

So in the end this couple got over 1500 images on their wedding day. I hate making these slideshows longer than 5 minutes because people tend to get bored, so it was tough to pick just a few. But here are my favorite!

Arati & Raj Slideshow:



Congrats to Arati and Raj! I wish you love, happiness and joy in your marriage and Thank you for hiring us as your photographers!

I also want to send a heartfelt THANKS to my second shooters Nick Morozcov and Aarti Dhaliwal! You guys rock! We had a blast!

1 comment:

Siba Prasad Samantaray said...

hmmmmm Arati, You look so beautiful and raj n U seem to be made for each other. Why Khudi was so worried about u being not behaving like an Indian lady. Here you look like a true Indian woman to the core. Wish both of u a very very happy and very long (that extends to 7 rebirths)married life.
Shibu Joein